22 February 2022
Vacant position as
Process Manager and -Operator at Ebeltoft Gaardbryggeri
Have you got what it takes to help Ebeltoft Gårdbryggeri on its journey towards the top of Danish craft beer and soda? As a part of and with responsibility for an exceptionally dedicated team of employees in a busy and dynamic production, it takes something special. Because you must not only keep the wheels turning but at the same time keep quality impeccable and create continuous improvements. If you’re up to this, then you’re the right person for this job, that will offer you unmatched job satisfaction – professionally and personally.
About the job
It’s a full-time job, daytime Monday through Friday. Although planning and management are important elements of the job, it also entails plenty of manual labour and thus requires a good physique and stamina. There are days when everything runs like clockwork, but there are more days when something new or unforeseen happens. We produce food products, and internally we prioritize hygiene even beyond the requirements. This must run in the blood of all our employees. We offer a job with a lot of responsibility and thereby a high level of trust, but we demand that this is met with corresponding performance, so you must be able to think and act autonomously. Obviously, with consideration for and in unison with a small team of very dedicated colleagues.
The most important, practical elements of the job are:
- Close cooperation with the management of the brewery on production planning and management
- Operation, preparation and change-overs of the filling machinery in the brewery
- Bottling machine
- Keg filler
- Continuous control and follow-up on quality and efficiency, incl. manual supply of materials (bottles, labels, crown corks, cartons, empty kegs, etc.)
- Trouble shooting and repairs on the machines in the event of stoppages or disturbances
- Continuous loading of finished goods and supply of materials for the production
- Cleaning during and after production runs
- Ad hoc assistance with other tasks in the brewery
- The automated brewhouse – milling and other assistance
- Tank washing, transfers and preparations of products
- Other incidental tasks in a small, tight team of colleagues
We offer a salary matching qualifications – even generously, if you’re the right person.
- Your personal attributes are your most important qualification, and we prioritize the old fashioned virtues: High work ethics, diligence, overview, loyalty, independence, flexibility, robustness, helpfulness, sociability, open and direct communication, high focus on quality and hygiene. A good sense of humor and social intelligence are not disadvantageous.
- You’re a team-player. Yes, that’s a worn-out phrase, but we mean it!
- Experience from food manufacturing is an advantage but not a requirement
- Relevant education – process technician, process operator, food technician, mechanical engineer, diploma brewer, dairy technician, or similar – would be great, but is not essential
- Driver’s license and fork-lift certificate are required
Whether you’re very experienced or a newcomer to this business is of minor importance if you have the desire, drive, passion and energy to take the lead.
Ebeltoft Gaardbryggeri is a highly renowned and acclaimed craft brewery and soft drinks maker, established in 2006 by Helle and Peder Zacho Hansen, very scenically situated in Hyllested Skovgårde, a village some kilometers from the idyllic town of Ebeltoft on the east coast of Jutland. We’re driven by passion and produce quality beer and soft drinks for the domestic and export markets, bars, restaurants and niche-outlets, and we’ve been growing healthily since day one. Our production runs year-round, and in the summer season we open for visitors to our bar and bottle-shop by the brewery.
We are a small outfit, and thus everyone here works with many different tasks, helping each other out as and when needed.
And we’re a proud, happy and active player in one of the most exciting, innovative and high-profiled business segments in Denmark, where the satisfaction from spreading joy amongst our consumers is formative for our demeanor and behavior.
Should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org., today rather than tomorrow. We evaluate applications and hold job interviews on an ongoing basis.